Mike Drogemuller – Partner
Mike is a proven business leader with a background in international business, marketing and communications. He built a successful medical business from a start up to more than $5m in sales over 5 years and developed a successful public relations practice in Sydney from start up to a diverse agency practicing in the consumer, financial and healthcare markets featuring clients including Macquarie Bank, Platinum Capital and Sanitarium Foods.
He led the capital raising program for Insite Asset Management, a Sydney-based condominium management company and was General Manager Communications for Sky City Entertainment Ltd and Brierley Investments Ltd.
Mike chaired the Prince’s Trust in New Zealand – HRH Prince Charles charitable foundation in that country as well as serving on the Advisory Board of the NZ Cricket Academy and the NZ Cartoon Archive.
Mike was General Manager, of multi-national public relations agency Burson-Marsteller, in Melbourne, and a Director of Sydney-based public relations consultancy Network Communications.
He has completed a number of functional communications projects ranging from the writing and project management of web sites and social media platforms, to annual reports and other financial reporting documents. He holds a patent in Canada for a medical device.
Mike holds a Bachelor of Arts Honours Degree in Political Science from the University of Western Ontario, London Ontario.
- Extensive general business experience across building materials, finance, medical devices, gaming, viticulture and property sectors
- Functional marketing experience across a range of projects and business disciplines
- Successful track record in business development and sales
- International business experience
- Very well organised, able to quickly establish and prioritize short and long term goals
- Highly effective communicator who can develop immediate rapport
- Entrepreneurial and lateral thinker
- Functional finance experience having participated in management teams leading capital raisings and start up developments
- Financially literate – completed courses in financial analysis and has drafted prospectuses and annual reports as well as communicating financial results for public companies
- Personnel management background with direct reports at Sky City, Brierley Investments and Network Communications
Senior Executive/Management and Consultancy Roles
- Director, Baltic Industry Management & Solutions Ltd, London ON
- Owner, Two Left Feet Vineyard, New Zealand
- Management Consultant, Insite Asset Management, Sydney
- General Manager, Burson Marsteller Public Relations, Melbourne
- General Manager Communications, Sky City Entertainment, Auckland, New Zealand
- General Manager Communications, Brierley Investments (BIL), Wellington, New Zealand
- Director, Network Communications, Sydney, Australia